homepage
Membership
Notices
Calendar
External Links
Club History
Contact Us

(Photo copied from History 1874 to 1990 by E Hayes)

South London RC was founded in November 1874 at Nunhead in South London and completely moved to Bisley by 1923. Since its foundation South London RC has encouraged target shooting with rifle and later with pistol. Our members take part in many of the competitions at Bisley as well as the competitions we organise for ourselves. Our members have the full use of our clubhouse at Bisley, which backs onto Fulton's Gunshop and is across the road from the NRA Range Office. The clubhouse has a kitchen, sleeping accommodation and a gunroom for cleaning guns. Further information and details about joining the club may be obtained by sending an email using the link on the contacts page.

(Photo from the club's archives.)

 

Page last updated 04-Jan-2011 10:56